The children noticed the shadows on the wall today! We watched as each patted the wall, looked into the darkness their bodies created, and an excitement bubble up. At this point in time, the children are focused on what they see on the wall. When their interest wanes, perhaps we'll put the projector in a place where it can be reached and manipulated - encouraging the construction of more ideas revolving this material.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring light and shadow, squish painting
- Specialist- none, Evan wasn't able to play with us today
- Reading- "Hooray for Hat," "Nursery Rhymes," "Firehouse"
- Math/Science- exploring light and shadow, building with train tracks and blocks, puzzles