We did some of our favorite things today: painted, got really messy, and danced/ moved a lot! We also read a ton of books! Never has there been a 1B classed that loved books like this crew. It seems that we are constantly taking requests for stories to be read or see many of the students settled on the rugs with a book in each lap.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring oobleck, painting with glitter glue, cutting with scissors
- Specialist- Music with Evan
- Reading- "Owl Babies," "Hooray for Hat," "Diapers Are Not Forever," "The Blue Penguin"
- Math/Science- exploring oobleck, building with legos and blocks, working with puzzles