We continue to paint on a variety of textures and surfaces! Today we used bubble wrap as our canvas. This experience was particularly fun to watch the children explore. From time to time, a bubble would pop and surprise the kids as they were painting. The students also spent time exploring the way the paint felt against the peaks and valleys of the plastic surface. Perhaps the students were also able to observe the way the paint changed as different colors were added!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- Painting on bubble wrap, cutting with sicssors
- Specialist- French with Flo, going to the super market!
- Reading- "Hooray for Hat," "Diapers Are Not Forever," "Time to Pee," "The Blue Penguin"
- Math/Science- building with legos and blocks