We brought clay out today! It has been a while since we played with clay. The time away from the material has put a little novelty back into it. The brain craves both novelty and repetition - a reason we love to revisit experiences or materials, or to alter experiences!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring clay
- Specialist- French with Flo, going to the super market!
- Reading- "Hooray for Hat," "Toy's First Snow," "Today," "The Blue Penguin"
- Math/Science- using lights and building with blocks, exploring water in the sensory table