We explored snow again today! The children seemed to really enjoy the experience yesterday and we thought it would be nice for the kids to get another chance with it. We also provided hot towels so that the kids could warm up their hands and perhaps strike up a conversation about the different temperatures they were experiencing!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- parachute play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring SNOW with our hands, painting with white paint, painting snow
- Specialist- none (Flo is sick, we've missed her these past two days!)
- Reading- "A Potty of My Own," "The Potty Book," "Hello, Snow!" "We're Going On a Bear Hunt"
- Math/Science- exploring SNOW!