We are so proud of the students! Everyone is adjusting wonderfully to being at school. Much like yesterday, the room was set with lots of fun things to explore! The way the children approach these different activities, gives us opportunities to learn things about them as individuals. The observations we are making during this time will help us understand our students and the development they have experienced. We look forward to a time when we know everyone well enough to plan our activities for the needs and interests of each student!
- Circle time- singing songs, learning names, playing instruments
- Gym- rolling and tossing balls to each other
- Art- exploring watercolor paint
- Reading- "Go Away, Big Green Monster," and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"
- Free play- many of the children played with babies today! Hugging them and feeding them!