We got to celebrate William's birthday today! The poor guy was sick as a dog for his actual birthday - we were so happy that we could finally wish him happiness for his 2nd birthday! Will's parents, Laura and James, joined us this morning to play and explore the classroom with us and share a special treat. Will seemed to really, really enjoy having mom and dad in the room to share in the start of our day.
We also went and got a pine tree! We'll take this opportunity to talk about some of this seasons cultural traditions and joys!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, singing with Rhythm sticks
- Art/Sensory play- taking a walk/ ride in the neighborhood
- Specialist- Music with Evan
- Reading- "Llama, Llama Holiday Drama," "My First Hanukkah," "My First Christmas"
- Math/Science- exploring pop tubes and building with legos and magnet tiles