We brought bells into the gym today! We wondered how the children might react to having a sound that could be connected to their movement. The gym can be a great place to explore - the room is helpful in isolating a particular item we might like for the students to pay particular attention to. It is also a space that encourages movement and movement is a wonderful part of music!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, singing with Rhythm sticks
- Gym- using bells to explore movement and sound
- Art/Sensory play- exploring glue, painting
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Reading- "We're Going On a Lion Hunt," Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin," "Jazz Baby"
- Math/Science- building with Legos, exploring glue, exploring light