We tried something new with the children today: the parachute! This is wonderful experience is something that gives the kids an opportunity to play with their whole bodies. It is also a wonderful experience for igniting the senses, particularly of vision. There are many things we can do with the parachute and look forward to providing time for the children to play in this way!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, talking about meeting Santa
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring gluing
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Reading- "The Cold Woman Who Swallowed Some Snow," "Bear Stays Awake for Christmas," "Mouse's First Christmas"
- Math/Science- exploring glue, building with legos