Glue. Sticky, drippy glue. Before we will be able to use glue as it is typically intended, we will take some time to explore this incredible substance on its own. Glue has the potential for a lot of wonderful learning for toddlers: sensory exploration, hypothesis and conjecture building, building a sense of wonderment, cause and effect, and so much more!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, singing with Rhythm sticks
- Gym- free play with rhythm based music
- Art/Sensory play- exploring glue
- Specialist- music with Isabella
- Reading- "We're Going On a Lion Hunt," "Max Found Two Sticks," "Jazz Baby," "Hooray for Hat!"
- Math/Science- building with Legos, exploring glue