We provided some time for the kids to do some silly, festive stuff today. We made hot chocolate, pretended to be Rudolph, and got messy making more fun decorations. We also talked about the snow that came this weekend and what we all did in it. The change of seasons and the fun events that come with it, make for some fun explorations!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, singing holiday songs, making hot chocolate
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring fluffy slime, painting, gluing
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Reading- "The Cold Woman Who Swallowed Some Snow," "Bear Stays Awake for Christmas," "Mouse's First Christmas"
- Math/Science- exploring fluffy slime, building with legos