We love our big blocks! They are physically challenging to work with (a toddlers dream!) and also provide opportunities for children to explore a variety of concepts connected to social interactions, scientific reasoning, and imaginary play. The children seemed particularly invested in the play that occurred within the block area today.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, singing holiday songs
- Art/Sensory play- painting
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Reading- "Mouse's First Christmas," "My First Hanukkah," "Pete the Cat Saves Christmas"
- Math/Science- building with our big blocks and using animals and people