We had another great day exploring clay, giving our babies baths, and exploring our favorite toys. It's fun to see what each of the students are most drawn to and how much curiosity and wonder they bring to the table each day.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, working on emotional intelligence with, "If You're Angry and You Know It"
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- working with clay, giving our baby dolls a bath
- Specialist- music with Isabella
- Reading- "Happy Hippo and Angry Duck"
- Math/Science- building with blocks, magnet tiles at the light table