We thought it would be fun to make something with the children to share with everyone for our feast tomorrow. So, today we baked pumpkin muffins! Each of the students was given their own bowl, spoon, and a little of each ingredient (other than the raw eggs, in case anyone tried to sneak a taste!) The students were also provided with scented play-dough and baking tools to explore the experience in an imaginary way. Everyone seemed to really enjoy both experiences!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, singing with Rhythm sticks
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- using play-dough, baking
- Specialist- French with Flo - making feathers with hands for a turkey
- Reading- "Bare Says Thanks," "Turkey Troubles"
- Math/Science- building with blocks, baking