It was so nice to celebrate Masha's 2nd birthday this morning with her mom and dad. We read a special story, had a special snack, and enjoyed singing "Happy Birthday" to Masha many times! She seemed to really enjoy having her parents in the classroom and getting to do something special with her peers and teachers. We love you, Masha! Happy Birthday!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, singing with Rhythm sticks
- Gym- playing with light and movement
- Art/Sensory play- painting on mirrors, working with model magic
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Reading- "Max Found Two Sticks," "Owl Babies," "Music Class Today"
- Math/Science- exploring light, building with blocks