We brought pop tubes into the classroom today! These things make great noises! We thought it would be a fun way to talk about sound with a tool that can be manipulated and that is probably new and fascinating to the children.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, singing with Rhythm sticks
- Gym- playing with light and movement
- Art/Sensory play- pouring, scooping, filling with rice
- Specialist- none
- Reading- "Max Found Two Sticks," "Squeak, Rumble, Whomp! Whomp! Whomp!: A Sonic Adventure"
- Math/Science- exploring light, building with blocks