In anticipation of Halloween and the parade on Monday, we did a small dress rehearsal with the kids. We want the students to be familiar with the shirts and shoes they've made so that there will be some excitement (or at least, toddler willingness) about wearing the costumes. It was fun to see that there was some intrigue about the costumes! We look forward to sharing them with you all in person, come Monday.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, trying on our costumes
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- working with glue and paint for our costumes
- Specialist- music with Evan
- Reading- "Five Little Pumpkins," "Leonardo, the Terrible Monster," "Pete the Cat and His White Shoes"
- Math/Science- exploring natural Fall items, building with blocks and pegs