We were busy today. We worked on our Halloween costumes, we were very active in the gym, and we continued our exploration of pumpkins - today, we included shapes! We would like to put a face on our pumpkin. In order to do that, we are talking to the students about the shapes we might use to make that face!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, Talking about the shapes that will make our pumpkin's face
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- painting on fabric for our Halloween costumes
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Reading- "Pete the Cat and His White Shoes," "Leonardo, the Terrible Monster"
- Math/Science- leaves, acorns, and pine cones for observation on the light table, building with magnet tiles