We did SO much today! Much of what we did continues to relate to the season. We put spiders in the play-dough, we cooked with apples, we talked about our pumpkins, and we have begun construction on our Halloween costumes for the parade. We hope that the students are able to soak up these little bits of what make fall such a fun and special time of year.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, assembling ingredients for apple sauce
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- molding play-dough, painting fabric
- Specialist- classical music with Isabella
- Reading- "Five Little Pumpkins," "My First Halloween," "Apples and Pumpkinss"
- Math/Science- leaves on the light table, building with magnet tiles and pegs