We met with Florence today, our French Teacher. Florence teaches her native language through songs, movement, play, and demonstration. Sometimes she uses props and sometimes we dance too. It is a lot of fun to be so playful with a language and it seems as though the students were able to experience that today - whether meeting Florence for the first time, or meeting her again from last year.
- Circle time- learning names and greetings, pumpkin songs and stories
- Gym- free play
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Art/Sensory play- group painting
- Reading- "5 Little Pumpkins - Pete the Cat," "They All Saw the Cat"
- Math/Science- Legos, puzzels, blocks