· Explored our lilacs by touching, smelling, and drawing/ painting them!
· Played in the sandbox
· Explored soil and other natural materials in the sensory table
· Practiced our fine motor skills by scooping pompoms – this is a great activity for self help and feeding!
· Played with blocks!
· Explored dramatic play
· Explored the pentatonic scale!
Today we read….
· The Very Hungry Caterpillar
· 10 Little Caterpillars
· Our Collection of Nursery Rhymes
Today we sang…
· Running Around
· Twinkle Twinkle
· Roly Poly
· Wheels on the bus
Parker obviously being the life of the party
"Meow!" Alisha and Sloane pretending to be kitty cats!
Learning about the pentatonic scale through movement
"Tree!" - Romeo
"I draw lilac. Lilac pretty!" - Alisha
"Roll, squish, cut!" - Sloane
Alisha feeding the cow carrots!
"Hello cow!"- Romeo
"Ball!" - Nina