· Visited the infant room!
· Explored our caterpillars and read ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar”
· Explored dramatic play and played with our babies
· Painted with watercolors and dot-dot markers
· Explored shapes
· Played in the sandbox and explored soil and other natural materials
Today we read…
· The Very Hungry Caterpillar
· My Collection of Nursery Rhymes (Again, nursey rhymes are a fantastic tool in promoting phonological processes!)
· Fire Truck Coming Through
Today we sang…
· Running Around (Our song for identifying names)
· Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
· Twinkle Twinkle
· Roly Poly
· Wheels on the Bus
Our caterpillars are growing!
...just working on pull ups, no big deal!
"Whee!" - Romeo
Drumming on the ball - we find music everywhere!
Oh you know, just working on our hand stands!
"Mix, mix!" - Mia