· Studied our plants! We first explored them through our senses: through touch, sight, and smell. We then drew portraits of them with crayons, and then filled in our portraits with lots and lots of green water colors. It was a super fun and messy sensory experience!
· Played in the sandbox!
· Explored dramatic play
· Played with Legoes – we made houses, towers, and cars!
· Played with our puppets
· Sang, danced, and made lots of music!
Today we read….
· My Five Senses
· Hands Are Not For Hitting
· Mommy, Pick Me Up!
Today we sang….
· Running Around
· The Ants Go Marching
· Sally Hammers with 1 (2,3,4…) Hammer(s)
· Head Shoulders Knees and Toes