· Went for a walk to Washington Square Park. While we were there we had a picnic and took a walk around the park to observe and explore the flowers!
· Had free play in the gym
· Built houses out of magnetiles (Sloane was very excited to build a house for her dog Sam)
· Talked about weather and temperature
· Colored and explored with dot dot paint
Today we sang….
· Running Around
· Wheels on the Bus
· Twinkle, Twinkle
Today we read…
· Butterfly Colors
· Pete the Cat and His 4 Groovy Buttons
While we were eating our snacks today, Romeo thought he spotted Jude...
"Jude??" - Romeo
"JUDE!!" - Romeo
Jude was in the park! However, he was a little to fast today to capture on camera. His friends were very delighted to see him, though!
How many plants will our teachers let us touch?? Bwahaha!
"Bye flower!" - Sloane
"I see flowers" - Alicia
"House!" - Sloane
Making hot chocolate!
Teacher: What are you doing?
Teacher: what are you mixing?
Sloane: Hot chocolate!