What a beautiful, spectacular, wonderful day! Thank you to everyone in our 1A family that came out to celebrate Special Persons Day! Even of those who were only able to stay for a little while or we just saw you in passing during drop off, your presence was still cherished. Community is so important to our classroom and school – and we truly, truly could not have asked for a better group of families. Thank you for making our little community what it is!
· Celebrated Special Persons Day and Jude’s 2nd birthday!
· Had Romeo’s sister read us a story!
· Planted our seeds!
· Had free play in the gym and played with the parachute!
· Had a dance party
· Ate cupcakes and got to play with a piñata (we seriously loved it)!
· Explored dramatic play
· Explored the soil that we planted our seeds with – our little learners also figured out how to add water and make mud with the soil…needless to say they loved it
Today we sang…
· Happy Birthday to Jude!
· Running Around
· Wheels On the Bus
· Roly Poly
Today we read…
· The Cat in the Hat
Have a beautiful weekend and see you all back in school on Monday!
Bridget, Janet, and Ty