- Had free play in the gym and parachute time to classical music!
- Listened to violin music
- Explored with toilet paper, water, and water colors - it was fun to rip up all of the paper!
- Utilized our fine motor skills by exploring feathers and practicing scooping them with spoons
- Played in the sandbox
- Explored dramatic play
- Used dot-dot paint and chalk on paper
Today we sang...
- Running Around
- The Weather Song
- Roly Poly
- I Have Two Eyes
- Head Shoulders Knees and Toes
- The Wheels on the Bus
Today we read...
- Some Babies
- It's Ok to Be Different
Just hanging out after building a super cool parachute tent!
Working with clay allows an opportunity to begin exploring pre-literacy skills...and it's also really fun and messy!
Little chefs hard at work
Getting our babies ready for nap time!
Taking a rest before our actual nap - all of that playing can be exhausting!
Talking about Sloane's birthday party tomorrow....2 is very exciting age!
Ripping up toilet paper in water after adding red water colors
Obviously in the middle of a very important phone call
"Hello?" - Teddy
Circle time with our babies
All aboard the choo-choo train!