Today we celebrated Romeo's birthday!! Romeo's dad brought in fresh fruit for the 1A class and we had a little birthday celebration for him. We were so excited to bring our first birthday in the 1A class and are looking forward to more celebrations to come!
- Explored Kodaly rhythmic symbols
- Listened to violin music, and watched a video of a violinist perform "Flight of the Bumble Bee"
- Listened to Aaron Copland's "Hoe Down"
- Explored temperature with purple ice!
- Had free play in the gym
- Explored with paint
- Explored dramatic play and dress up! It's been super fun to watch the children delve into pretend play as of late!
- Played with blocks!
Today we read...
- Hands are not for Hitting
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?
Today we sang...
- Running Around
- Wheels on the Train
- We are the Dinosaurs