Hello! We had such a fun day, today!! Here is what we did!
· Explored Kodaly syllables – this is a great way to introduce simple rhythmic concepts to young children.
· Continued painting and coloring our fire truck!
· Went for a ride in our firetruck
· Made more play dough!
· Explored dramatic play
· Played with puzzles and shapes
· Had free play in the gym
Today we read…
· Fire Engine
Today we sang…
· Running Around
· Ring Around the Rose
· Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
· The Hokey Pokey
· The Ants Go Marching
See you tomorrow!
Bridget, Janet, and Ty