Happy Valentine’s Day!! Thank you so much to our families – your warmth, kindness and generosity in spirit is a testament to our community and this day! Also, thank you to our friends that brought in little gifts for our class!
· Explored sharing through cooperative play within our curriculum
· Explored dramatic play with our baby dolls
· Used poms-poms to practice scooping
· Explored temperature with painting ice. We then explored warm water by pouring it over the
· Made valentines!
Today we read…
· Llama, Llama I Love You
Today we sang…
· Running Around
· The Wheels on the Bus
· Blow a Bubble of “Shhh!” (Great for working on the “shh” sound!)
· If You’re Happy, Sad, Mad and You Know It
· We Are the Dinosaurs