Hello! 1A had a lovely day of exploring, playing, and sharing. Here is a summary of our day today!
· Explored clay with materials from our environment such as fir tree trimmings and playdough tools
· Played with sand and glitter!
· Experimented with tinfoil – how it sounds, what shapes we can make with it, etc
· Explored differences in sound loud vs. quiet and fast vs. slow
· Experimented with drawing with markers on woods and cardboard crates
· Experimented with filling up crates all the way to the top with feathers and then emptying them out!
· Explored shapes by unraveling circular materials with shapes
Today we read…
· A is for Activity
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· If You’re Happy, Have a Boo Boo, Want a Turn and You Know It
· Watermelon, Watermelon
· The Ants Go Marching
See you tomorrow!
Bridget and Janet