Hello! I just wanted to reach out and apologize for not being in school yesterday. I was sick and wanted to prevent our little learners from catching anything that I had. Here is a summary of all of the fun 1A had yesterday!
· Had French class with Florence!
· Explored dramatic play
· Played with the sand table
· Explored differences in sound loud vs. quiet and fast vs. slow with rhythm sticks
· Used dot dot paint on our communal transportation paint project!
· Had free play in the gym
Today we read..
· Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· If You’re Happy, Sad, Mad, and You Know It
· The Ants Go Marching
Have a great day!