Hi all, here is a summary of what we did today! Also, just a friendly reminder that we will not have school this Friday November 11, for Veterans Day!
· Painted circles on paper with cups!
· Played with clay – this is a great exercise in building on your child’s fine motor skills. Ways to encourage your children to play with clay can include: poking, squishing, rolling, and pinching! Additionally, working with clay is a wonderful gateway into pre-writing skills.
· Sorted pompoms into cups
· Explored dramatic play
· Played with legoes and bristle blocks
· Explored crayons on the easel
· Explored transportation with cars and buses
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· The Ants Go Marching
· Watermelon, Watermelon
· The ABC’s
Today we read…
· Duck on the Truck
· Pete the Cat
See you tomorrow!
Bridget and Janet