Hello! We are looking forward to seeing everyone this evening! Here is a summary of what we did today!
· Explored temperature – hot vs. cold with objects within our environment
· Experimented with sound loud vs. soft and fast vs. slow
· Explored transportation
· Played within dramatic play
· Played with blocks
· Explored geometry through our bodies - where are our eyes, ears, nose, etc.?
· Made pumpkin muffins for our potluck this evening!
· Incorporated safety and using boundaries with expressive language through our curriculum
- Explored clay
Today we read…
· Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
· If You’re Happy, Sad, Mad and You Know It
· We’re Going to Kentucky
See you tonight for the potluck or in class tomorrow morning!
Bridget and Janet