Hello! Here is a summary of our day today!
· Had French class and learned about turkeys!
· Explored dramatic play
· Had a dance party with our baby dolls!
· Played with blocks – we explored how fast we could stack them and then knock them down!
· Explored with glue and feathers
· Made Nicholas a birthday card!
· Explored sound with rhythm sticks
· Incorporated safety and boundaries into curriculum
Today we read…
· Llama, Llama Time to Share – the children now verbally request this book by saying “Llama!”
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· If You’re Happy/Sad/ Mad and You Know It
· The Ants Go Marching
· We Are the Dinosaurs
· The ABC’s
· Twinkle, Twinkle
See you tomorrow!
Bridget and Janet