Hello! Just a reminder that we will not have school this upcoming Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday. Here is a summary of what we did today!
· Explored clay by pinching, rolling, and smushing it!
· Explored leaves on paper
· Played the piano and the dynamics it produces loud vs. quiet/ high vs. low
· Explored dramatic play
· Played with legoes
· Had French class with Florence
· Incorporated expressing boundaries such as no, my turn, stop, share, etc.
Today we read…
· The World Is Big
· Llama Llama Time to Share
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· We Are the Dinosaurs
· The Ants Go Marching
· Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
· If You’re Happy and You Know It
See you tomorrow!
Bridget and Janet