Hello! The 1A class was so excited to welcome Parker and Nicholas today for their first full day today! The children were super excited to have new friends in the classroom and we look forward to further getting to know our new littler learners!
· Explored sensory materials such as cardboard, glue, and shiny paper
· Played with the sandbox and trucks!`
· Explored dramatic play by taking care of our baby dolls and making them breakfast
· Played with crayons on paper
· Had music class with Isabelle!
· Explored differences in sound today – we explored quiet dynamics and how it affects our environment
· Played with model magic
· Had free play in the gym
· Explored natural materials such as moss, wood, and cilantro
Today we read…
· The World Is Big
· We All Sing with the Same Voice
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· The Ants Go Marching
· We Are the Dinosaurs
· Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
· If You’re Happy and You Know
Have a great weekend and see you on Monday!
Bridget and Janet