Hi everyone! We had a great day in the 1A classroom! Janet and I are so excited about the progress our children are making as they settle into the school year - they are continuously becoming more and more curious, inquisitive, and engaged within their environment. Thank you for all of your help and support, thus far! We are so grateful to have your children as part of our community!
· Compared and contrasted the size, shape, and textures of apples and pumpkins
· Began carving our pumpkin for Halloween!
· Explored dramatic play
· Incorporated safety and sharing within our curriculum
· Explored magnets
· Played with model magic
· Explored differences in sounds piano vs. forte (quiet vs. loud) and slow vs. fast
· Had free play in the gym
· Worked on our Halloween costumes!
Today we read…
· Apples and Pumpkins
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· Five Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate
· If You’re Happy and You Know It
· We Are the Dinosaurs
· The Ants Go Marching
· Twinkle, Twinkle
· The ABC’S
See you tomorrow!
Bridget and Janet