Hello! Here is a rundown of our day today – we had a really positive day full of creating, playing, and making music!
· Began decorating our Halloween costumes!
· Explored the piano for the first time!
· Had class with our French teacher
· Furthered our pumpkin investigation during morning meeting by exploring its size, shape, texture, and color
· Explored wooden balls and the cause/ effect of sound they produce and how they feel
· Played with blocks
· Explored the sensory table with colored circles
· Explored dramatic play
· Had free play in the gym with visitors from the Infant B classroom (the children loved it!)
· Had a dance party!
Today we sang..
· The Hello Song
· The Ants Go Marching
· We Are the Dinosaurs
· A Rum Sum Sum
· The Pumpkin Song
· Twinkle, Twinkle
· The ABC’s
Today we read…
· Mouse’s First Fall
· Apples and Pumpkins
See you tomorrow!
Bridget and Janet