Happy Friday! Here is a rundown of our day today!
· Had our leaf observation from the leaves that we collected yesterday! We did this through exploring the leaves different sizes, shapes, colors, and textures!
· Explored leaves on sticky contact paper
· Colored with orange crayons on the floor
· Explored dramatic play with our baby dolls and how to care for others
· Had class with our classical music specialist Isabelle!
Today we read…
· Apples and Pumpkins
· It’s Ok to be Different
Today we sang…
· The Hello Song
· The Ants Go Marching
· The ABC’s
· Twinkle, Twinkle
· Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes (Feel free to work on this at home! We are working towards naming body parts!)
Have a lovely weekend, and see you Monday!
Bridget and Janet