Such an exciting day! We took the 1A class outside today to buy pumpkins at Morgan’s Market with the Pre-K. The children were so excited to go for a walk with their older peers and to explore the neighborhood together!
· Bought big and small pumpkins!
· Went for a walk through the neighborhood
· Explored our fine and gross motor skills via scooping with spoons and cups with kinetic sand
· Played with blocks
· Explored dramatic play
· Explored differentiating sounds with woods, metal, and plastic
· Explored sound dynamics piano vs. forte (quiet vs. loud)
· Used crayons on paper
Today we sang…
· Twinkle Twinkle
· The ABC’s
· Watermelon, Watermelon
· The Month of October (a new song!)
· The Itsy Bitsy Spider
Today We Read…
· Llama Llama Time to Share
· Boo, Bunny!
Flight of the Bumblebee – Rimsky Korsakoc
See you tomorrow!
Bridget and Janet